<Gold Donor>
/pol level autism turned up to 11.

1570765935386.png

• 6WTF
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Fuck, thot camera resolution is about to take a sky dive, enjoy your pixilated internet hoes guys.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
/pol level autism turned up to 11.

1570765935386.png

First, he found the bus stop sign in the reflection of her eyes.

then this.

Sato later claimed to the police officers involved in the case that he was able to estimate the floor that the singer lived on, using Gooogle Street View and comparing it to the location in the social media photographs.

motherfucker triangulated her residence!!!

fucking import him and give him a drone strike controller!

• 3Like
  • 1Worf

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I was going to make a comment about stalking and that being next level. Guessing for most people who use social media sites to post 20 updates a day of what they are doing it really isn't necessary.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
motherfucker triangulated her residence!!!

fucking import him and give him a drone strike controller!

They will release him from prison in 10 yrs to help track down cyborgs indistinguishable from humans, one of them will probably be khorum khorum

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Last edited:
  • 2Rustled
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
  • 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Watching a chik fil a run compared to anyone else is like watching a pit crew vs the local mechanic. They're always packed and still get you your food faster and fresher then the other places would even when you're one of two customers in the whole store.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Cane's is pretty damn fast. All they serve is chicken strips, fries, a Texas toast-like bread, coleslaw and a sauce. It's just varying amounts. They make the chicken fresh for every order. By the time I put in my drive through order and drive up to give my card it's ready.

There was one time the people in front of me caused some issue, seemed like they were being assholes. Waited about 5 minutes for them to stop being retards and just leave. Get to the window and they apologize for the wait and explain my meal waited too long and wasn't fresh, so they were dropping new chicken. I waited maybe one minute and was on my way.

• 1Like

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
I'm surprised Subway only averages about $415k per location per year. Seems very low.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Subway has a market saturation and quality problem, though. Places like Panera Bread did a lot of damage to Subway, because now you had a wide spread sandwich/salad place that served actual edible food.

• 3Like

Cybsled

Fur products are kind of bullshit, though, in terms of a consumer product. Have you seen what some overseas fur farms do? They literally skin the animal alive.

• 1Smuggly
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Watching a chik fil a run compared to anyone else is like watching a pit crew vs the local mechanic. They're always packed and still get you your food faster and fresher then the other places would even when you're one of two customers in the whole store.

The workers there actually seem happy too. Our local Qdoba man, I will not be surprised if some kid blows his brains out in the kitchen. They are the most depressed teens I’ve ever seen.

• 1Worf

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Fur products are kind of bullshit, though, in terms of a consumer product. Have you seen what some overseas fur farms do? They literally skin the animal alive.

If they weren't domesticated and fenced in would their natural predators sedate them and then give them a quick shot of electricity to end their lives before they ate them asshole first?

Killing things humanely is more for the person pushing the button than it is for the animal.

• 1Like