Interesting, Non Political News

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Any chance we could setup a patreon/kickstarter to sponsor @a_skeleton_02 or @Mario Speedwagon to represent our fine community in the capacity of FoH Ambassador at one of these establishments?

They could set them up like a luxury spa locker entrance and keep men out.

Front desk for sign-ups, key carded locker-room doors on opposite sides, women's exits into communist cat-lady compound, men's exits into assumed legal bare minimums.

Am I missing something?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I'll take one for the team. I'll go. Hat and boots on. "Which one of you chicks wants to blow this popsicle stand and go have some fun?"

Like my mom used to say to my sister "gotta use your pussy to get ahead".

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm

Front desk for sign-ups, key carded locker-room doors on opposite sides, women's exits into communist cat-lady compound, men's exits into assumed legal bare minimums.

Am I missing something?

Can't anyone at any time can claim to be any sex? So would it even matter?

• 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 user

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
Any chance we could setup a patreon/kickstarter to sponsor @a_skeleton_02 or @Mario Speedwagon to represent our fine community in the capacity of FoH Ambassador at one of these establishments?

(When she first joined, she says, she made the mistake of bringing in her cis male boss for a meeting, something that she now regrets.
“I’ll never do that again,” she says. “He didn’t respect the space, acting like we were in a coffee shop or something. I was getting looks from other members.”)

THE HORROR!!!

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>

Am I missing something?
The article says they don't question anyone's gender identity. So you can show up with a beard down to your dick, say you're a woman and m'lady you're welcome to walk in.

• 1Worf

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Boeing is getting a lot of money directly from the tax payer. And they both should ! Else we're going to fly in chinese planes soon...
"Fly" seems a bit optimistic. More like hover with a possible chance of survival.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
1576884600728.png

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
This is pretty cool

Why is she wearing a thong though?

It's a bodysuit. The thong just reinforces what she's trying to unaccentuate. The thong makes it less clinical.

It would be better to use a thin pad under the suit than a thong on top of it to hide her cameltoe. I mean good on her though... just someone should have mentioned that to her.

• 1Smuggly

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Hmm News Years or Rumspringa or both?

Not a lot of genetic diversity in that community.

22844494-0-image-a-40_1577808558913.jpg

That’s just being Amish. You see them sitting in the back of pick ups at the gas station smoking weed and drinking beer in the middle of the day. They don’t give a shit. Their parents probably bought them that beer too.

• 1Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Truth Hurts. Taking Erections has Consequences.

Man who claims 'single mums are more expensive than prostitutes' leaves Loose Women panel shocked as they read out comments from men who refuse to date lone mothers

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users