Lovecraft Country

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Episode 1's ending got me to watch Episode 2 which certainly has me tuning in for Episode 3

• 1Like
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Two episodes in and this show is all blacks are actually very cultured intellectuals that love books, astronomy, history, music, and the nuclear family, while the whites are baddies. One of the ending songs of episode 2 is some song literally singing "whitey on the moon" like 50 times. WTF? I ain't even white and I'm rustled

This is some pristine racial propaganda programming tbh though lol

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Two episodes in and this show is all blacks are actually very cultured intellectuals that love books, astronomy, history, music, and the nuclear family, while the whites are baddies.
It is a fictional show after all.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
This really has me torn. I fucking love Lovecraft everything, but I really hate race baiting bullshit.

I think I'm going to give it a shot, but I don't know.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Not watching a show that you would enjoy over politics is dumb. If you're that passionate about it, organize a boycott or something, but just you not watching it only hurts you because the people making the show aren't even going to notice.

Kind of a brain dead opinion.

And I'm sure your going to cling to it like a fanatic.

But sure, watch shows that pay the salary of people that are actively racist against you, hate you, and want you gone.

Me? Nah, I'm not giving these racist shit bags money, views etc, and I'll call people like you boot licking beta cuck faggots for endorsing this shit.

You are just a white Uncle Tom

• 2Like
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I'm sure HBO will shed many bitter tears over you.

• 2Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Not actively hating a TV show that shows historical fact makes you a race traitor.

This seems like a sensible and logical stance. Tell me more Lachius.
I am enjoying this show but I would be careful throwing around historical facts on this show. Tons of crazy in it!

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well I got pulled in on it because "Lovecraft" but two episodes in and I couldn't care less about anything going on. Most characters are onedimensional, story is boring, it doesn't appeal to anything rather than "you be the chosen one now" forced gimmick. 1950 racism, sundown cities, sure but what does it have to do with the main plot besides "yeah he fucked some slave back in the day"?

Only thing saving the show is Abbey Lee as the cutie satanist daughter and Omar lost in some Green Book stuff his agent sold him. It's just bad TV, nothing more.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I like it a lot, the show so far has amazing pace for 1 hour episodes. Quite a lot happens in every episode, there's almost no filler.

keloorasp

<Banned>
hello i am kelogic and i am from Poland.

i found this website because i can't solve my problem with javascript

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
hello i am kelogic and i am from Poland.

i found this website because i can't solve my problem with javascript

If you are kelogic, then why did you name yourself keloraasp?

1598725600977.jpeg

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
1950 racism, sundown cities, sure but what does it have to do with the main plot besides "yeah he fucked some slave back in the day"?
...that's kind of the point.

You have an all white "Spooky" organization placed smack dab in Jim Crow and their "chosen one" happens to have darker skin...Tons of story points and drama to be pulled from that angle alone without the goofy monsters.

woot!

Trakanon Raider
This really has me torn. I fucking love Lovecraft everything, but I really hate race baiting bullshit.

I think I'm going to give it a shot, but I don't know.
Well don't worry too much, aside from the title, this show has very little to do with Lovecraft so far.
I mean, episode 1 and 2 are about opening a portal to the garden of eden, wtf does this has to do with Lovecraft mythos ?
And ep 3 is a shitty haunted house story

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

woot!

Trakanon Raider
So Lovecraft fans can skip this one without feeling bad?
Yup, as far as I am concerned, after watching the 3 first episodes, the title mainly seems to be clickbait more than anything else.
Feel free to read the spoiler I put in the previous post, it doesn't really spoil much anyways.

• 3Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
After watching the first two episodes I looked up sundown towns and my city is one come to find out. lol

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Did not enjoy episode 3. They looped it back into the first plot at the end so maybe the next one will be better.