[Manga] One Piece - Spoilers up to the most recent Chapter.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Holy shit the don quixote ascendancy is dark. seriously. and the memory erasing too, jesus.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I appreciate backstory. However, this is starting to get as bad as Skypiea. I am literally just looking at pictures and not reading anymore. I need something INTERESTING! Dammit. Might have to just start watching the anime again.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
I appreciate backstory. However, this is starting to get as bad as Skypiea. I am literally just looking at pictures and not reading anymore. I need something INTERESTING! Dammit. Might have to just start watching the anime again.
thanks for reminding me. I remember almost giving up on the show at that point. Thank god the enies lobby arc more than redeemed it. I feel like the entire time since timeskip it's just been a long buildup with no rewards at all

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
The author hasn't let us down yet. There's *always* a payoff sooner or later. I can't wait for Luffy's rematch with Aokiji personally.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
The author hasn't let us down yet. There's *always* a payoff sooner or later. I can't wait for Luffy's rematch with Aokiji personally.
Each arc requires a build up and a "reward." All we've been getting is build up to nothing since the time skip. We still haven't seen what Sanji, Zoro and Luffy are capable of and there were plenty of opportunities. So far, time skip feels like a really long (3 years) "Skypiea" arc.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Woah, good chapter seems like the payoff is coming, but why do I have the feeling we are now going to get a five chapter origin arc on the dwarves.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Donflamingo, Big Mom, and an Admiral on their balls, it's about time we see finally see how much they powered up after the timeskip because this is going to turn into a giant clusterfuck soon.

Valos

I am wondering if this is really Sabo or not. Seems like Dragon did end up saving him in the end, what with Koala coming back into the story and her being a revolutionary.

Guess Sabo and Bartolomeo will end up getting the fire fist fruit for Luffy while he goes and busts some heads.

Tonic_sl

shitlord
Yeah, it's Sabo. The 3rd Sake cup on the gravestone, the revolutionary chick under Dragon, and talking about Ace's "will".

kitsune

Holy dickballs it's going down. Amazing to bring in Sabo and then have a magnificent cocktease. It's going to be so cool to see how he's turned out now since the last time luffy saw him he was like 8

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Holy dickballs it's going down. Amazing to bring in Sabo and then have a magnificent cocktease. It's going to be so cool to see how he's turned out now since the last time luffy saw him he was like 8
And he's a revolutionary. That's fucking awesome.

I wish there was a bit more of Dragon in the Manga, but it's Luffy's show. I loved when he stopped Smoker.