Minecraft

Daelos

Guarding the guardians
Thanks for the whitelisting earlier.

While playing yesterday, I managed to fall into a 2-block high pit, right by spawn - and it's protected, so I can't build or knock myself out of it. Currently parked there, waiting for a monster to path by and kill me :p

(Also, we had an... incident. Repeated drowning-deaths while attempting to recover inventory from a first death. Lost everything. We have borrowed 6 diamonds and some food from Bay's stocks to do some efficient mining. Will return asap when we find replacements)

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I can't seem to the find the hole you're stuck in. Can you give coordinates so we can fill it in?

Kais

<Gold Donor>
No rush on the replenishment! Glad you could make use of them.

edit: Urli it's right on the edge of the water behind the unicorn house. Back right corner sorta.

Daelos

Guarding the guardians
I can't seem to the find the hole you're stuck in. Can you give coordinates so we can fill it in?
We've set up camp underwater. There's a glass walkway heading out from spawn. The pit is between where that walkway starts at the beach, and the walkway to the other house that's built on the water (with big farms underneath). It's about 4 units long, 1 unit wide, and 2 units high.

And thanks Kais. It was a lifesaver. My son was as torn up about losing his stuff as only a 9-year old can be, and when I OK'd borrowing some stuff to get started again he was very happy.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
No rush on the replenishment! Glad you could make use of them.

edit: Urli it's right on the edge of the water behind the unicorn house. Back right corner sorta.
Thanks. I fixed it by knocking out a couple of dirt blocks so you can easily get out. Didn't want anyone to log in and be buried alive.
biggrin.png

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Crazy question but i've had several people here at home ask me if I would be interested in spinning up a Pixelmon server. I used to run a Minecraft server for about 2 years as a side project for some of my students. (Unfortunately there's a lot of interest to still play but little interest to setup, build, and develop servers.) However, I just really don't have time to do this alone but thought there maybe a few interested in putting something together. Just shoot me a message if you're interested.

Brad2770

New to Minecraft. Only been playing on PS4. I have a decent server going. 3 skeleton farms. 3 spider farms. 1 zombie farm. 1 iron farm. 1 tree farm.

I would be able to get you going with a nice starter kit if you would like to join in. I have 6 regulars that play as of now.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
I'm sure i can google this, and i think i have in the past... but since a few of you here have exp with this, i'd like to know how to do this.
I have 2 boys at home and a few friends that never play MC, but i'm interested in creating a very simple Vanilla server for them to play on, but i want to use my existing PC to do it.
I'm really looking for how to do set up this server (having never set one up before).
I assume these are not free to set up, i was under the assumption that you could set up a local network game for everyone on the same home network, but i've not been able to do this either.

Anyway, how do i set up a vanilla server and can i still play using the same machine that's running the server? Or do i need to take a spare computer and set that up as the server etc... what do i need to download etc...
Thanks in advance.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
and the walkway to the other house that's built on the water (with big farms underneath)
That is the Vvmbrella Corporation! Despite the threats of legal action, it is currently being run in maintenance mode by the Red Queen. Feel free to take pretty much anything you want except diamonds (well, borrow all you want of those), as it is unlikely that I will do much else there, but if I do I have enough to get going again with just the diamonds. I have barely had time/motivation to play on the FTB server, and I like that more, so do whatever you want with my vanilla stuff. Well, except destroy it, I'd like it to stay there in the event I ever feel like checking it out.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
So I built my first 3x3 reactor. Do I need to cool this thing or is it alright as is?

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
So I built my first 3x3 reactor. Do I need to cool this thing or is it alright as is?
I built one a week or two ago, put rods in a + shape, water in the middle and iron blocks in each of the corners. I can run the control rods at 85% deployment and produce about 570 RF/tick while using 0.017 mb/tick, heat and casing temp are about equal with each other at around the 1/2 way mark on the gauge and at 0% rod deployment it produces 3k RF/tick......I don't think I'd run it without cooling but don't cool too much that the case temp doesn't rise since that's what increases efficiency and it's why I run the iron blocks in each corner until I can afford to upgrade to diamond blocks.

Azziane_sl

shitlord
I just started playing MC again and subbed to creeperhost to play with a couple friends. I would like to be whitelisted on the current server, if it is still current, though. FOH servers have been a lot of fun before.

Also, account is Azziane.