NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hate the 49'ers, but I've to say that I am pretty envious of their coaching/front office personnel. Shanahan, Lynch, and their crews have been A+ since they arrived.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
!!!

Eao3GkAXgAIKAA6.jpg
Eao3GkCXkAQhatC.jpg

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Even posing for pics you can see he is over the hill :p

• 1Worf

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Please for the love of God and all that is holy, let this happen!

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

“If he deserves it, he should,” Trump told Scott Thuman of ABC7 regarding Kaepernick’s potential place on an NFL franchise. But then Trump added this: “If he has the playing ability. He started off great and then he didn’t end up very great in terms as a player.”

wut? Trump is capable of telling the truth?

• 2Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
They need something to keep those 5 season ticket holders around.

Yep, if you are still paying good money every year to watch them live...you kinda deserve it. I think Lynn and co. are upset BOB is such amazing competition for worst run team in the NFL. Having a Kaepernick/Herbert QB room...I just can't stop laughing while thinking about it. What exactly is Kaep supposed to teach Herbert? How to kneel properly? Herbert already has the 'average one passing TD per game' skill down. Hair advice? What Castro was really like?

• 1Worf

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well that sucks. Really hope Deebo heals better than Taylor did.

• 1Dislike

SDsurfer

Trakanon Raider
They need something to keep those 5 season ticket holders around.
They are hoping and praying for a season without fans. It would probably activate an insurance clause giving them extra money.

I’m not giving them any more cash. After they left San Diego I told them to stick their season seats up their ass. it saved me thousands of dollars and my liver got an extra eight days relaxation.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Awesome that he lists the 49ers as one of his "acceptable" trade destinations. Too bad they have no cap space to sign him.