Pruning the Politics thread for massive improvements, An experiment. (long read)

Implement the final solution by a skeleton

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I'll say it again, I'lltake those chromosome smugglers and potatoes over people who post random nobody Twitter posts with zero context or discussion of their own added

Disagree. The context of most of the twitter posts is 'this has to do with current politics'. I don't do Twitter...I rely on Zapatta Zapatta MusicForFish MusicForFish and other Twitter autists to do that for me.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Four pages. Lol

I just put those four retards on ignore and it vastly improved my experience. Not everyone wants those guys banned, why force ban them when every person has the option to do as I did? You're making a choice for everyone due to other people's laziness. Nothing those guys do is worthy of banning permanently...they just get into retarded spam-fests sometimes cause they don't have good arguments for their dumb opinions so they try quantity > quality approach.

One could also argue that the guys constantly responding to them are just as potato as they are~

This is my exact sentiment for not banning Lumi, Ut, etc. But we have some serious faggots here that don't want to use ignore, then bitch about it. And mods too weak minded and limp dicked to tell them to use ignore.

Easiest thing to do would be have a thread for commenting on political events, and one for discussing theory etc. Or some other splitting the news scroll out of the thread / discussion

At least IMO, skipped aster reading the first page so dunno what has been said

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Don't you work for the government?
I get paid on contract to actually do work tha requires an understanding of multiple fields to contribute to, and directly provide technical support to the C-WMD mission of the DoD. You are a fucking roach of society by comparison

• 2Worf
  • 2Ice Burn
Reactions: 3 users

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
You are an uneducated line cook who barely makes a living wage, looks like a meth head, and has zero critical thinking skills. You opinion on literally anything means nothing to no one.

You are a drain on society and contribute less than nothing. The only thing that upsets me is that we do not yet have automated machines to make your existence meaningless and pointless, so you'd be put down and waste zero resources.
He’s an underpaid line cook, probably busting his ass harder than most golfing con-man CEOs/bankers and you call him a “drain on society”?

I think we’re beginning to expose the true underlying rot here.

• 3EyeRoll
  • 1Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I totally agree with the nazi. Thread banning the potatoes from either the Politics thread or the General Forums subsection altogether would dramatically improve the quality of the board. Our aspies are too belligerent to be able to keep themselves from trying to poke the potatoes whenever they post something (usually I would qualify this with 'stupid', but everything they post is stupid, so it would be redundant).

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
He’s an underpaid line cook, probably busting his ass harder than most golfing con-man CEOs/bankers and you call him a “drain on society”?

I think we’re beginning to expose the true underlying rot here.
He has zero meaningful skills?

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
I get paid on contract to actually do work tha requires an understanding of multiple fields to contribute to, and directly provide technical support to the C-WMD mission of the DoD. You are a fucking roach of society by comparison
The DoD?... Talk about a wasteful drain on society in its current state.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Except Zapatta Zapatta posts Twitter posts with zero context. it is a more egregious sin than posting news articles with click bait titles and nothing else

IDK, they are almost always accompanied with OOOOOHHH SHIT, Oops, or a joker andherewego.gif. It's enough context for me~

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
IDK, they are almost always accompanied with OOOOOHHH SHIT, Oops, or a joker andherewego.gif. It's enough context for me~
So larping. There is zero reason to ban potatoes, raft legumers and communists, who spam the thread far less

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
He has zero meaningful skills?
Meaningful like how? Perpetuating the tax-draining military industrial complex? What’s next? Are you guys going to school us how invaluable a private health insurance manager is for society?

• 1Salty
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Except Zapatta Zapatta posts Twitter posts with zero context. it is a more egregious sin than posting news articles with click bait titles and nothing else

Wait a second. You are saying MusicForFish MusicForFish is a more valuable political poster than me? WTF man! My like farming in the pol thread is the only thing I have going for me in life! Son-of-a-bitch! I miss AngryGerbil AngryGerbil as amod, he at least was classy enough to ban me.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Meaningful like how? Perpetuating the tax-draining military industrial complex? What’s next? Are you guys going to school us how invaluable a private health insurance manager is for society?
Meaningful like helping the development of the Ebola vaccine, and TIS, or producing all the diagnostics used in west africa?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Title thread should be: Holy fucking Aspergers.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
This revelation that my shitposting is not universally enjoyed and celebrated has shaken my being to the core. I may have to take a hiatus and do some serious soul searching. Geez just when you think you are on top of the world, some motherfucker has to try and push you off .....

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
This revelation that my shitposting is not universally enjoyed and celebrated has shaken my being to the core. I may have to take a hiatus and do some serious soul searching. Geez just when you think you are on top of the world, some motherfuckers has to try and push you of .....
I'm just saying, cant ban people for spamming politics who aren't the ones really doing it. Just because those fools are unpopular doesn't mean they should be thread banned for playing within the rules

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I'm just saying, cant ban people for spamming politics who aren't the ones really doing it. Just because those fools are unpopular doesn't mean they should be thread banned for playing within the rules

Oh dont try back pedaling now, this was a personal attack on my contributions to the community. You can't un-ring that bell SIR!

Status
Not open for further replies.