• 3 months

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Over 3 months

Votes: 21 41.2%

• Total voters

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Fuck off you commie. I posted a thread with the intention that Draegan would ban me. I've been calling him out for being a pussy retarded SJW lover forever.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
yea my eyes scrambled reading this site for more then 10 second glimpses

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Also, the last two themes did not have a "Go to first unread post" option that I could find. Hopefully it's due to it being tinkered with.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
While I agree the color scheme is ass and needs to be altered, as well as other quality of life changes; fortunately those things can be fixed with time.

Nazi moderation cannot.

Zastlyn

Peasant
Q: why are you such a shekel hungry cuck?

edit: profile pic is him in a fedora, warm up your MS Paint lads

Twitterpic.jpg

That's the guy whos been calling us basement dwelling neckbeards this whole time? Makes sense I suppose

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
2 days in and the forum works a lot better on mobile than rerolled.org ever did. All Heil Fuhrer a_skeleton_03.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Will we get a yearly subscription option for $20 or whatever? I get that that was for ads previously but I do like to contribute something yearly as admin is not total bullshit work.

As much as I like the idea of a_skeleton_03 slaving away for nothing.

Nevele

Silver Knight of the Realm
I can't make out the maroon on the grey background. Maybe I'm going blind in my old age, but that's pretty fucking horrible.

** Edit, to be clear, it's only the font that is fucking terrible. The banners and whatever are fine.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Im not surprised. Imho Tuco has acted like a super shithead for like over a year now, so much that i allready guessed he lent his account to somebody else.

Inque

FunEmployed
Oh lordy this is a VAST improvement, I don't have to deal with a spointers not working! And I can enjoy my ReRe content on the go!

That said, auto correct for most words is annoying, need more flexibility in tuning it or disabling that shit. Likewise, the text box autocorrect line underneath certain words is not visible, needs to be white or grey so you can see what's happening.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I can't make out the maroon on the grey background. Maybe I'm going blind in my old age, but that's pretty fucking horrible.

** Edit, to be clear, it's only the font that is fucking terrible. The banners and whatever are fine.
What font is on rerolled? Find that out for me please.