The Dallas Cowboys Memorial (2015 Off-Season) Thread

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dear Sut:

Why Your Team Sucks 2015: Miami Dolphins

Fuck Dan Marino. Honestly. Until the day the Dolphins franchise sinks in the sea, I will have to hear about Dan fucking Marino, who was a red asshole, and wasn't that good to begin with, and now has to sit there like a pud while other, better QBs slowly erase his name from the record books. That's exactly what Dan Marino deserves. He's so, so bitter that today's quarterbacks don't get hit. I love his bitterness. I will eat it for brunch. He even has to sit there and watch the present-day Dolphins have other teams successfully pull the fake spike on them. "HEY! THAT USED TO BE MY THING!" Not anymore, fucko. This is what the Dolphins get for being the ultimate live-in-the-past team. All the cool stuff they used to do is now done to them.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Packers Have A New Play-Caller

McCarthy spinning it like he willingly stepped down. I'm guessing after that tragedy last year he was told his days as the OC were over if he wanted to stay HC. Of course this only means they will be wrecked by injury and/or miss or be one-and-done in the playoffs this year.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Courtroom artist must not be a Brady fan.
Wanna know who is?

ouzounianfull1.jpg

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Poor Tom...has to cheat at everything. At least in football, the prize is worth it. That girl is all kinds of average especially at his level. At least there are no dick pics...time for another new phone?

Gravy

Bronze Squire
That girl is all kinds of average especially at his level.
I agree that she's cute, but average cute. She must be dynamite in the sack.

And as far as Giselle goes, there's that old adage that says "No matter how hot she is, someone out there is sick of dealing with her shit".