The Edenville Dam in Midland, MI (world HQ of DOW Chemical) collapses forcing thousands to evacuate

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Thanks I appreciate it

Bad year? Shit can always be worse. Think about the people worldwide who have shitty things happen day in and day out, every year. We've been spoiled for far too long.

• 3GreNeg
  • 2Picard
  • 2Smuggly
Reactions: 10 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Bad year? Shit can always be worse. Think about the people worldwide who have shitty things happen day in and day out, every year. We've been spoiled for far too long.

Holy shit the autism is practically dripping off this post HAHA.

Sorry your year is goin shit Tarrant Tarrant I have family in MI as well, I know they have a "Cabin on a Lake" near Harrison but i don't recall which lake it is, it's a small lake though. Wonder if they are gunna lose their lake or worse.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I think Brodhi has a real opportunity as a funeral director or salesman.

"I know your momma died but it could always be worse. She could be in hell. She probably is, that bitch."
"Dick doesn't work? Just remember, you could have gotten an STD. You probably did and that's why your dick don't work. You ready to buy that pump yet?"

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Oh come on guys, Brodhi was just trying to be helpful. Swing and a miss but his intentions were good.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh come on guys, Brodhi was just trying to be helpful. Swing and a miss but his intentions were good.

Something something the road to hell something something.

the appeal to starving kids in africa gets old.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
What am I looking at? The other side of the dam reservoir that is now empty?

And serious Tarrant Tarrant chin up bro. Hope that 2021 is significantly less, "Shit on Tarrant Year."

thank you

and the picture is normally where 4 feet of water would have been in Wixom Lake. The lake had a max depth of 40ft and that section is dry now as well the lake had 84 miles of shoreline. The whole lake is gone.

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
thank you

and the picture is normally where 4 feet of water would have been in Wixom Lake. The lake had a max depth of 40ft and that section is dry now as well the lake had 84 miles of shoreline. The whole lake is gone.

thats crazy

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
so wheres all the water right now?

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
so wheres all the water right now?

Over here

71ACCF0B-B918-4897-BCEA-A825CFB28C7F.jpeg

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Doesnt Foler Foler have a boat we can use to rescue people? A FoH mission to save the masses.
Sadre Spinegnawer Sadre Spinegnawer actually founded the Cajun Navy and has an outpost in MI with a carrier and two destroyers docked there. He's in a meeting with President Trump and Dennis Rodman right now to figure out the deployment strategy. He's a hydraulic engineer as well, so he's stretched a little thin right now.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users