The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Tried it yesterday. It was fine, tender, but not anything special or making me think damn I want another one. Nothing special flavor wise. The onion rings the size of hats were pretty good though. Fries were eh, bigger ones were too soggy, little ones too crispy.

Yeah onion rings at Burger Fi are the preferred side for sure.

Qhue

Trump's Staff

I saw this article and did a double take since that sounds like and looks like the already-existing Southern Style Chicken Sandwich. Then after Googling in confusion I learned that they killed that sandwich off in 2015. If indeed franchisees have been begging for a new chik-fil-A style sandwich why the heck did they get rid of the one they already had?

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I guess I shouldn't bring up the plant based Taco meat that a few companies are working on...

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Spoiled myself tonight

20191203_185508.jpg

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Boys... This is going to go too far

I tried the Impossible Burger twice and was pretty impressed both times. It's pretty legit. It's not healthier by any means. Just better for the environment. Not sure the long term impact of this stuff, but the cause is rather noble. I like meat though. Just not sure it'll ever be more than a "once in a while" meal for me.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I went to Popeye's the other day, shit was hilarious. Only 1 register open, no drive through, line wrapped around the store, employees up front fucking around, manager trying desperately to help this old spanish woman operate her register and failing. It's nuts that this place is still in business. But their chicken is good as fuck.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Incoming french fry shortage. Apparently lots of fucked potato crops this year.

• 1WTF

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I tried the Impossible Burger twice and was pretty impressed both times. It's pretty legit. It's not healthier by any means. Just better for the environment. Not sure the long term impact of this stuff, but the cause is rather noble. I like meat though. Just not sure it'll ever be more than a "once in a while" meal for me.
According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the largest sources of U.S. GHG emissions in 2016 were electricity production (28 percent of total emissions), transportation (28 percent) and industry (22 percent). All of agriculture accounted for a total of 9 percent. All of animal agriculture contributes less than half of this amount, representing 3.9 percent of total U.S. greenhouse gas emissions. That’s very different from claiming livestock represents as much or more than transportation.

Ya, no the environmental claims are fucking horseshit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
I went to Popeye's the other day, shit was hilarious. Only 1 register open, no drive through, line wrapped around the store, employees up front fucking around, manager trying desperately to help this old spanish woman operate her register and failing. It's nuts that this place is still in business. But their chicken is good as fuck.

Went to a Popeyes in Baltimore. Fucker was huge, I could barely fit my small white mouth over that giant fried cock sandwich, and I got that spicy mayo all over my face. A+ would get carjacked and mugged again.

• 1Worf
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Soon we will come full circle and we'll have to make an all meat fast food chain that tells this faggy vegan shit to fuck off.

iu

• 1Quality Calories

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I’m currently knocking these out faster than a Bill Cosby special after party.

1575466748849.jpeg

• 5Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the largest sources of U.S. GHG emissions in 2016 were electricity production (28 percent of total emissions), transportation (28 percent) and industry (22 percent). All of agriculture accounted for a total of 9 percent. All of animal agriculture contributes less than half of this amount, representing 3.9 percent of total U.S. greenhouse gas emissions. That’s very different from claiming livestock represents as much or more than transportation.

Ya, no the environmental claims are fucking horseshit.

Yup. Also, if grazing animals are well managed, they can actually be a net carbon sink. Feedlots are always going to be emitters, but people are doing amazing things with managed grazing these days.

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
So I made a big Mac style baconater yesterday. The app had buy 1 get 1 for a dollar so I took the bottom bun off one and put them both together to make one sandwich with a bun in the middle. Holy fuck it was glorious but I'm still paying for it today. I'm not even hungry and I ate it at noon yesterday.

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Had Freddy’s on the way out of town today, mostly because Taco Bell’s drive through was way too long. Haven’t had their steak burger in over a year at least. Noticed they also have a spicy chicken sandwich. I do really like their fries and seasoning, probably the best part of the meal. Burger was meh and chicken sandwich would have been better but it was small and thin. 5/10.