I miss Jersey

giphy.gif

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

I don’t know what I think about this one. I like Chik Fil A but why am I going to your place just to go home and cook. Chik Fil A don’t go full retard.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I don’t know what I think about this one. I like Chik Fil A but why am I going to your place just to go home and cook. Chik Fil A don’t go full retard.

A lot of local restaurants are doing this. I think it's a pretty cool idea. I don't think CFA is right kind of restaurant though.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, Boston Market and someone else that I forget has that sort of thing. And Togo's, the best sandwich shop in California (maybe anywhere), is doing this:

togos.jpg

I mean, still way worse than just buying it at the store, but not entirely terrible since every 6" sandwich you can buy from them is more expensive than $5.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
seems like the take home boxes are a popular trend for sure. this is taco bell's version.

The At Home Taco Barwhich serves 6(WTF am i really that fat?) – comes deconstructed, packed and sealed for safety, for a suggested price of $25.

More specifically, each kit includes 8 flour tortillas, 12 Crunchy Taco shells, 6-ounces of nacho chips, seasoned beef, shredded lettuce, refried beans, nacho cheese sauce, cheddar cheese, diced tomatoes, reduced-fat sour cream, Hot Sauce packets and napkins for 25 bucks.

Taco-Bell-Reveals-New-At-Home-Taco-Bar-678x381.jpg

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
seems like the take home boxes are a popular trend for sure. this is taco bell's version.

The At Home Taco Barwhich serves 6(WTF am i really that fat?) – comes deconstructed, packed and sealed for safety, for a suggested price of $25.

More specifically, each kit includes 8 flour tortillas, 12 Crunchy Taco shells, 6-ounces of nacho chips, seasoned beef, shredded lettuce, refried beans, nacho cheese sauce, cheddar cheese, diced tomatoes, reduced-fat sour cream, Hot Sauce packets and napkins for 25 bucks.

Taco-Bell-Reveals-New-At-Home-Taco-Bar-678x381.jpg
fuck that's awesome. I might get that for UFC next weekend.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Covid: Day 3,109... just left Arbys without a fucking beef sandwich. They didnt have any "beef". WTF

I had to get extra curly fries, mozz sticks and a greek gyro. Fuck you China.

• 1WTF

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Flamin hot funyuns are quite the letdown. The one version of flamin hot where the original product is superior

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Flamin hot funyuns are quite the letdown. The one version of flamin hot where the original product is superior
The best thing about Funyuns is the flavor of them. There is like none of that flavor in the flaming hot version. Not sure if they muted the onion flavor or they just made them the standard flamin hot.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Who's trying to party?

They are doing their own version of the Impossible/Beyond burger. I just don't think that vegan market is there, but I guess BK sells a lot of Impossible Whoppers. BK has had a vegetarian/vegan option since like the early 90's though. Wether it was the vegetarian whopper or the Morningstar patties they used to serve.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
They are doing their own version of the Impossible/Beyond burger. I just don't think that vegan market is there, but I guess BK sells a lot of Impossible Whoppers. BK has had a vegetarian/vegan option since like the early 90's though. Wether it was the vegetarian whopper or the Morningstar patties they used to serve.
I used to order the off the menu veggie burger, got diarrhea everytime. McDonalds doing it is dumb though, vegans cant even eat the fries cause its cooked in beef fat. This is just for all the #plantbased bros who have no idea what they are doing.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The best thing about Funyuns is the flavor of them. There is like none of that flavor in the flaming hot version. Not sure if they muted the onion flavor or they just made them the standard flamin hot.
That's what I felt too. I had to confer with another friend and he agreed. What an abomination. I wanted to be transported back to 1996 playing Diablo 1 at 430am on a bender but instead I got chemical heat

• 1Solidarity

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Plant burger people are huge retards.

On another note I saw Popeyes has free delivery so went ahead and gave them a go today. They had this meal for 5 shit that I ordered, ended up being about $55 so a little on the pricey end for some fucking chicken but I didn't have to drive down to the ghetto or deal with Popeyes employees and it got to house properly wrapped with the correct order. The ultra nog chicken sammies are solid as fuck too.. Would stuff in my face again!!

5 Sandwich Family Meal: 12 pieces of the brand's signature chicken (mild or spicy), five chicken sandwiches, two large sides, six biscuits, and five apple pies. Prices may vary, but around $60.

crop;jpeg_quality=60;progressive.jpg

• 5Quality Calories
  • 3Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users