The Fast Food Thread

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Their waffle fries are great but I’m sure you meant Burger King or Wendy’s fries because if not you’re on crack.
Waffle fries are great. Chik fila’s are rarely crispy, routinely under salted, and despite the fact you only get like 6 per order 2 of them are inevitably the potato ass cut. Haven’t been to Wendy’s in a long time and Burger King hasn’t served food since the Mid 90s. So no frame of reference

19CC1716-994A-4CCC-9C6B-47F0B8900D0C.jpeg

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Waffle fries are great. Chik fila’s are rarely crispy, routinely under salted, and despite the fact you only get like 6 per order 2 of them are inevitably the potato ass cut. Haven’t been to Wendy’s in a long time and Burger King hasn’t served food since the Mid 90s. So no frame of reference

View attachment 372830
I've never had a waffle fry look like that and I go there quite often.

My favorite chain fries are McDonald’s 🍟 and Arby’s curley’s though.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I would enjoy these tick tocks more if I didn't think 90% of them are fake. If you actually caught that on camera it would be pretty wacky, but my money's on her friend is filming and they're both going "this is going to go viral!!!".

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Nah, that's legit. I ran a sanitation crew in a bakery and a new hire was laying on a machine to scrape a hard to reach spot and she zonked out right there while the plant was in full production, forklifts going by, people throwing/catching bread boards, big ass mixers running, etc.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Nah, that's legit. I ran a sanitation crew in a bakery and a new hire was laying on a machine to scrape a hard to reach spot and she zonked out right there while the plant was in full production, forklifts going by, people throwing/catching bread boards, big ass mixers running, etc.
First job I was 14 or 15 washing dishes for a nearby non-chain restaurant and we had a mexican guy who worked there as part of the the 3 different 8 hour a day jobs he worked. Finding him passed the fuck out in places was practically a game for us. He only passed out in the lulls and was stellar with what he did, so the manager let it slide. He was always offering me beer, so I don't think he was sober for a second of it.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Anyone tried Pizza Huts Detroit style pizza yet? It looks good but I’m not a huge fan of the Hut normally.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Anyone tried Pizza Huts Detroit style pizza yet? It looks good but I’m not a huge fan of the Hut normally.
It was garbage. Get Jets instead or probably any other Detroit style.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

That sounds about right.

We had folks that were supposed to pull the plastic belts off on our down days (we'd have to go pull pins out so they could get them off), put them on carts and roll them to the back to clean the dough off of them.

Nevermind that they always brought the belts back dripping wet with old dough still on them...one guy would prop up the belt sections in the basin, lean up against a chainlink fence that kept people out of a pump area...and take a fucking nap. While holding the hose. Just half standing, half leaning against that fence.

When I started there I was warned that people would sometimes disappear if they found a good place to nap. The one that blew my mind was on top of one of the proofing ovens, because it's...fucking...hot.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
That sounds about right.

We had folks that were supposed to pull the plastic belts off on our down days (we'd have to go pull pins out so they could get them off), put them on carts and roll them to the back to clean the dough off of them.

Nevermind that they always brought the belts back dripping wet with old dough still on them...one guy would prop up the belt sections in the basin, lean up against a chainlink fence that kept people out of a pump area...and take a fucking nap. While holding the hose. Just half standing, half leaning against that fence.

When I started there I was warned that people would sometimes disappear if they found a good place to nap. The one that blew my mind was on top of one of the proofing ovens, because it's...fucking...hot.
We found a mechanic taking a nap in one of the boiler rooms

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
It was garbage. Get Jets instead or probably any other Detroit style.

This has been said before, but for at least half of the US, there are no options for Detroit style pizza.

And I think I'm being conservative when I say at least half.

I'm in KC, and as far as I know, my options are 1) Little Caesars 2) Pizza Hut. And I'm lucky that's there's even a Little Caesars within 30m of me, because they completely closed down all their locations here years ago.

It's 100 times easier finding St Louis style here than it is to find Detroit style

That's really the key to why Pizza Hut makes so much fucking money: they're fucking EVERYWHERE.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
That's really the key to why Pizza Hut makes so much fucking money: they're fucking EVERYWHERE.
Pizza hut in my area is so bad that I actually threw away the last pizza I got from them without finishing it. I fucking microwave totinos dollar pizzas and roll them up to eat as a soggy mess as a reference to my standards in pizza. It's that bad.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Pizza hut in my area is so bad that I actually threw away the last pizza I got from them without finishing it. I fucking microwave totinos dollar pizzas and roll them up to eat as a soggy mess as a reference to my standards in pizza. It's that bad.

WTF, what shithole do you live in? LOL

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
This has been said before, but for at least half of the US, there are no options for Detroit style pizza.

I'm in KC, and as far as I know, my options are 1) Little Caesars 2) Pizza Hut. And I'm lucky that's there's even a Little Caesars within 30m of me, because they completely closed down all their locations here years ago.

It's 100 times easier finding St Louis style here than it is to find Detroit style

Id rather have Little Caesers square pizza than the Hut detroit style. Get a stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut and call it a day.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord

Well, you made me learn what St Louis style pizza is. Sounds pretty much like the thin pizza you get from Pizza hut/dominos/papa johns.

• 1Like