lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
melissa-mc-carthy-its-coming-out-of-me-like-lava.gif

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
You are about to shit a river of lava
So far, so good! It has been decades of course, but I like to think that several years working there during my teens has made me immune to the Taco Bell squirts.

I did notice that the enchiritos seem naked without the signature 3 olives on them. They are completely worthless in terms of taste, but they sort of dress it up a little. Like Jesus in a tuxedo t-shirt.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I hope that is you just posting a random picture of them, and not you taking a picture of 3 on a table that you are about to eat.
It's really not more than say eating 3 tacos at TB. Just covered in cheese and red sauce.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I hope that is you just posting a random picture of them, and not you taking a picture of 3 on a table that you are about to eat.
Yeah that was my 3. As Harshaw said, they are basically like a soft taco shell semi-filled with meat and beans, and then covered in cheese and red sauce. Which is why $3.79 is a little ridiculous to pay for one, but whatever, had to splurge once while they are back.

• 2Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I’m in Tennessee for a couple of days and found fast food I’ve never heard of. Anyone have any opinions or a yes/no on Bojangles?

• 2Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

Mine was disappointing like everything from there now. It was still delicious but much smaller than before and like yours, less sauce and cheese than in the past. $4 and it was like a side item. My beefy 5 layer was bigger than my enchirito last night. Same with the $2 burritos they sell. Sad.

Koushirou Koushirou , I like their chicken sandwich. Decently seasoned and priced. Their cajun chicken biscuit is solid as well.

• 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I’m in Tennessee for a couple of days and found fast food I’ve never heard of. Anyone have any opinions or a yes/no on Bojangles?
had a chicken biscuit once, it was ok, i believe chickfa biscuits are better, but your mileage varies

btw for anyone that uses cfa app, i haven't had them for a while until fri, and i just learned they got rid of fb login, and they were so swamped w/ new reg requests i got regged the next day

the cfa i was going to had a wrap around, so i really needed the app, but the servers crashing made me drive 10mins to another location (actually my home location, i was just picking up 5guys + cfa in that location).

so if you used fb login b/4 you have to use a real email now.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Have a relative obsessed with burger king for some reason. I was visiting them and had errands to run anyways, so they offered free BK if I'd pick it up, which was a 20 sec detour, so did it. Whoppers are normally 5.59 each here. She had a coupon for 3 whoppers, 3 cheeseburgers and 3 medium fried for 15.99, which is cheaper than just 3 whoppers at menu price. BK is BK, but in Biden's economy that coupon felt like a steal, so I guess check your coupons. You can switch out onion rings with fries for free too. Onion rings are okay tasting, but they sure smell nice in the car.

• 2Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Regime Regime

It's Topsy's season again and I'm ordering some for people for Christmas.

PM me your addy if you want some of that sweet, delicious cinnamon goodness

1669240489307.png

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user