The Mr. Sox.exe is broken and waiting on a patch thread - or TMSIBAWOAPT for short

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
We need Mr. Sox Mr. Sox 's input on the Smedley to Pantheon rumors.

Send out the retard signal

AhYJPtk66q3sfC0V_pT8B3eELZyhbdx5VKG1N0HY7qI.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Well I am raiding on a server who has a very powerful member of the Pantheon community and VR in its ranks. I recognize his voice instantly but i am too scare to ask him what the deal is with smedley. As you know a lot of Pantheon snitches read these forums, the guy was nice enough to follow my twitter page. I have no feelings good or bad with this guy.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
But i was a betting man i would say that Smedley is thinking about coming to Pantheon. Smedley would get things done and shake up the ranks. Imagine if Pantheon got some of the old devs back from EQ in a new Pantheon setting. it is truly wjat the company needs, After akk at this point the old devs are needed to be put out to pasture and a lot of them never should have been there. Expect Smed to clean house and bring in major talent to jump start the project again.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I got a bombshell to drop on the forums that will get me into a lot of trouble but i feel compelled to tell the truth. Mods you going to protect me?

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I got a bombshell to drop on the forums that will get me into a lot of trouble but i feel compelled to tell the truth. Mods you going to protect me?
It's not as important as you think it is. You don't need protection.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
if they are updating the game each month with a play date is really failed? it reminds me of Landmark?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Keep it all in the Pantheon thread when they set you free from here, and we will do just fine

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Obviously do it

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users