The Rookie

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>

The detective who had a thing for her on the show and they hinted maybe something between them in the future is the one who harassed her?

And now Ali Larters joined the cast too? What an odd few days for this show.

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I wouldn't have thought her departure came early enough for them to just write her out of the season entirely. Also, called the cliffhanger spot-on.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Yea during first day shoots of s2 she allegedly walked up and laid it out on the table and threatened to walk if it wasnt handled appropriately.
It is odd that they found no wrong doing however, she initiated all of this including leaving the cast if it wasnt investigated, dunno why she'd bother if it wasnt at least somewhat true.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yea during first day shoots of s2 she allegedly walked up and laid it out on the table and threatened to walk if it wasnt handled appropriately.
It is odd that they found no wrong doing however, she initiated all of this including leaving the cast if it wasnt investigated, dunno why she'd bother if it wasnt at least somewhat true.

just because it happened doesn't mean it could be proven. she doesn't strike me as another jussie smollet, but she also could have blown things out of proportion as well. and, well, if she already left the show, they may have just silently written the dude off as well. (i didn't watch the new episode yet so i don't know if he's still around)

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
He was a side character anyway, would be surprised if they brought him back.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
A side character that probably didn't have a future even before this mess happened.

I mean they sorta have to assign Nolan a new TO but maybe they're gonna try and skate by without one by constantly pairing him off with a different senior character, between Sgt Grey and Mercutio they should be able to get through quite a few episodes before it starts to seem strange.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Perrineau's character is kinda awful, unless they're going with a slow setup to show that he actually has a flaw or two.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Oh never mind lol, there is an actress in Prodigal son that has the same last name. I need sleep...

Yeah, he is pretty bad. He is buttering Nolan up quite a bit and playing some head games while he is at it.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh never mind lol, there is an actress in Prodigal son that has the same last name. I need sleep...

Yeah, he is pretty bad. He is buttering Nolan up quite a bit and playing some head games while he is at it.

Is he? Because so far he just seems to be a nearly flawless super cop, with his only 'flaw' being that he doesn't have a life outside the job. It's a boring character.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
That was the impression I got, there is something off about him. Boring, flawless... sounds like a psychopath.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'd wager thats what they want to build him up as but eventually somethings gonna happen to burst that bubble which will force Nolan to make a "tough decision" about whatever. For the time being though, I like the guy.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well I imagine he's only going to be around until they give Nolan a new TO. Unless they realized they need to actually let plot elements simmer instead of burning through them all immediately like they did in season 1.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i think they are setting up the super detective to be a similar role to fillion as his friend that he used to live with. that guy was super rich, super insightful... didn't have any flaws and he turned out to be fine. but he moved out so he probably won't see him much. the detective is a guy who can help fillion in the same way, but with cop related issues. i imagine that once his new TO shows up, super detective will move along and show up once every few episodes

Malkav

French Madman
Chuckled at Ryan and Esposito from Castle getting cameos in the same episode.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users