Yeah was just going to post this :D

unknown.png

• 6Like
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 9 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

Lowest review score of all time...Lmao. Love this. Im glad I haven't wasted money on Blizzard for a bit.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I hope this opens people’s eyes. Doubt it, but a man can dream.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I don't understand anyone that would play d3 even for free.

so much this.

20 seasons of exactly the same shit, limited builds due to sets in game(dumbest shit ever) and just slight seasonal ‘twist’ but no new mechanica or content.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This is all disappointing to read. WC3 is one of my all time favorite games. I played online so much. Actually cracked top 50 at one point in high school. Strongly considered getting this to get back into it but not sure I can.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lol.

I've been doing what I always had done With War3, and play 4v4 games. Been having plenty of fun, and haven't had but one de-sync error that dropped me from a game. Was losing anyway, no big deal. Will easily get 30+ hours out of the game, and if I can get a dollar per hour out of a game, then it's worth it to me.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Man I've been a Blizz apologist for a long time...but even I can't get past this. As of now, none of their games are launch day titles for me and I'll wait a good week or so before buying, if I do at all, to ensure this stuff isn't still happening.

I'm so bummed about Reforged. Thankful I was busy this weekend with my wife that I hadn't had the chance to buy it yet.

• 3Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Apparently based on a reddit post it seems Blizzard is offering full instant refunds for WC3 preorders. The fact they'd even do that is pretty sad, means they know they actually fucked up, but they did it after people bitched even though they knew they fucked up a long time ago.

• 2Like

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Who signed off on this? What on Earth were they thinking?

• 2Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
so much this.

20 seasons of exactly the same shit, limited builds due to sets in game(dumbest shit ever) and just slight seasonal ‘twist’ but no new mechanica or content.

Don't forget the botting, which simply hasn't been adressed.

I botted thousands of hours, my bot regularly got stuck trying to do the same thing for literally days on end, never caught. I was running premade community scripts, doesn't seem to trigger anything either. I'm not too great at comp stuff, so all the bot.exe and all were on default settings, not an issue either.

They don't give a single fuck.

If Blizzard titled their next product "we no longer give a fuck and this is just a cashgrab", it would still get preordered by some people. Just like this remake.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
ya i botted the everyliving shit out of d3

I would leave my games open, go to bed, and friends would join and follow my bot in rifts to get easy leech xp / gear. Never banned.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I've said it before but I made $85 the first day rmah opened and that paid for my game so most bitterness has left my heart

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
At least they aren't pretending it isn't broken.

Nor that they have any plans to fix it.

What a time to be a gamer.

• 2Like