Warcraft III: Reforged

Leon

<Silver Donator>
People liked rise of the skywalker.

People still play BFA and defend it.

People liked WC3 reforged on this very forum.

People will pre order D4 asap to get their free in game wow dildo.

There is a reason why a plague is brewing in the east, we deserve that shit at this point!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
There's nothing wrong with WC3 campaign, that's pretty much the only thing anybody likes about it.

And Star Wars has always sucked

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Uhhhhh New Hope, Empire and Jedi are top tier.

My reaction to that Samwise thumbnail being changed was like when Chewbacca saw Han Solo get frozen in carbonite.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Oh that shits dead, custom mods will never be as quality as they once were.

Here's something from WoW - an addon that was creating custom quests via addons (no rewards, no xp, nothing - just more content ingame). The worst they were doing were adding custom sounds at certain triggers which were already ingame. ....and that's just an addon where literally the EULA allowed them to do this. Blizzard lawyers don't care, the devs seem to always have been supportive though.

I was in the same guild with Bellular for years. Blades of Light on Shadowsong EU.

WoWScrnShot_042314_000935.jpg

if people are wondering how you solo Malkorok when it's current content. Well, it bugged out and died as I charged in.

• 1Solidarity

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I’m not sure their exact involvement on this project but they did a lot of the new models in StarCraft Remastered, I assume their involvement was similar here. Someone I talked to though told me that for Reforged, anything involving coding in the game itself though was fully in house.

and yeah, this is all on Blizz/Activision. I honestly dont remember a time I was legit sad/disappointed by a studio like this. Like, it’s like they spit on my childhood all for the sake of saving a few bucks and making a quick buck.
I thought true to the original SC Remastered used sprites, not models?

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There's nothing wrong with WC3 campaign, that's pretty much the only thing anybody likes about it.

And Star Wars has always sucked
are subtitles working for you? because most characters have no subtitles for me and only because some have them I know the error is not in my settings.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm apparently lucky as I've not gotten a single bug yet in my playthrough. Haven't done frozen throne stuff yet, though.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
SC remastered was barely remastered at all. Like I said they didn't even update the aspect ratio.

You can switch between a 4:3 aspect ratio or HD widescreen on the fly! Except switching to widescreen just means you get black borders and it's still the same 4:3 aspect ratio.

The textures don't look much different at all either unless you zoom in by like 400%.

The aspect ratio can be explained away as "Well we didn't want to change the field of view for competitive gameplay!" but give me a break... who the fuck cares? I spent money on the SC remaster because Brood War is honestly, probably, my favorite game of all time. But it wasn't worth the money.

They also did not add any new hotkey functionality or up the unit grouping limit. So what exactly did they "remaster"?

It's obvious to me that War3 had a bigger following with the current blizzard subscribers than SC/BW did. So it's funny to me that this comes as a surprise because the SC remaster wasn't any different. People just didn't care enough to cause a stink.

• 1Picard

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
RIP Blizzard. You had a great run. The days of the studio being THE gold standard in gaming are long gone.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
RIP Blizzard. You had a great run. The days of the studio being THE gold standard in gaming are long gone.

Every time they release something, give what you would have spent to a Kickstarter instead.

We can save this world.

• 1Faggotry

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Dreamcast guy did a video yesterday about their “apology” and hit the nail on the head with it. He then went to do an instant refund and was denied. Haha. Dude was legit one of the biggest WC fanboys out there and now all he has is his bitterness to keep him warm at night.

• 1Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
didn't he also largely support protesters at blizzcon after the hong kong thing, but still paid for blizzcon tickets and then he bought this game anyways?

weird.jpg

solid video though really, all these youtubers gettin PAID every time blizzard fucks up and it's hilarious

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
yeah he’s slowly been moving more and more to anti blizz. This is what finally pushed him totally over the edge. Pretty decent influencer they lost with him.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Blizzard can launch Pantheon 2.0, because they've fallen straight into another tier.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users