Black Friday 2017

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Most refurbs are literally just returns and repackaged shit I would guess.
Or scuffed, etc. I always go for the anazon warehouse deal on an item if available, save like 20% sometimes. Heck, lasttime it was on 60w led bills for a buck.

BUT, I only trust if it's Amazon warehouse, I don't trust 3rd party or eBay sellers.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Well I don't need anything but I guess I kinda want a Nintendo Switch so I'll be hunting around for deals on that. Maybe a TV for my Man Cave that's under construction.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I'm just interested in internet orders, don't want to shop with the plebs

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
32k tv? Nice, will it work with my bunny ears ?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

So, we do this thing where every year we save up whatever gift cards we get, like from "Buy 2 get 5$ card" things etc, mostly target- but sometimes others.

Last year it was used to get out 65 LG--- wondering what to get this year? the 7ish years ago black friday no name 40" LCD we had in our bedroom was crapping out, swapped it for our 42" philips that was our primary till the LG showed up...so the wife is kinda wanting another tv...for the office? I said, screw that the office can use the crappy 40" that flickers sometimes.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
So do you have to actually go to Target to get this stuff? Or can we just pre-order online like royalty?
Last year they had pretty much everything from their ad online as well. Most lasted about as long as you’d expect before going out of stock

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Last year they had pretty much everything from their ad online as well. Most lasted about as long as you’d expect before going out of stock

What time do the gates open then?

Oldbased

> Than U
I love Kohl's. Vetsday gets you $10 off $25 today( now ) ship4free free shipping and Splurge30 if you have credit there for 30% off. Stacked all that with an additional one time use 15% from CS issue in past and I had $40 in kohl's cash, so I got 2 pairs jeans, socks, 3 shirts and a cat bed and a holiday candle for $2.96 shipped.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user