Craig McGregor just replied on Rerolled. THIS IS GREAT

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So speaking of emails, let's pretend someone has a complete list of emails from every account on FoHguild.org and from rerolled.org what would be the ethics in creating a single mailer to send them all about coming here.

You guys cool with something like that?

Isnt this Tuco and his Plan Z? He always told us he had all of this info and not to worry if the board just shut down.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also nice to see rererolled bros slaying nerds over there. Strong work from Big Ern and crew.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Isnt this Tuco and his Plan Z? He always told us he had all of this info and not to worry if the board just shut down.
It is.

I am waiting for final rules and full moderation team before we send it out. We might get some umm interesting former characters from this mailer!

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Fezziwig

Joviality incarnate
Damn, sons, some fine posting from you all in that MMORPG thread. Well laid-out, intelligent points of view, with a velvet knife or two hidden in each post.

<wiping tear> Damn proud, I am.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
*nods* We need a refresher on why some things happened in the past. Lest we repeat our mistakes.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Am I missing something or is there no way to see what time/day a post was actually made on their forums?

It's like being shipwrecked.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this guy is a hair trigger nutcase
If that were the case we would not have a spam forum. Off topic still requires that you have something usefull to discuss. Examples:

a) other types of games
b) movies
c) music
d) etc, etc

What angers me is to see a legitimate topic started and then see people run it off course with stupid posts that have absolutely no purpose other than to raise a post count.

I think I am going to remove the post count from peoples profiles very soon. We are going to come up with a unique system to gauge peoples activity in the site. Either that or we just need some really tough moderation around here.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

• 3Like

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Whole forum is aids. I thought the software on rerolled was arcane/archaic, MMORPG.com looks like it was set up from 20 years ago specifically to be as obtuse and difficult to use as possible.

• 3Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Deleted already. What did he say? Title is golden, obviously.

nK0SV92AML0WC.jpgkegkilla187Posts: 4MemberUncommon
11:19PMin The Pub at MMORPG.COM
Massah Craig, I beens workin real hard for you today. I beens out dere in dem fields clickin dem ads so you can keep dem lights on. May I have minute ta use dat dere bathroom sir? I sure would appreciate dat.

• DirtyDozenPosts: 345MemberUncommon
    11:26PM
    Lemme guess, straight from the bowels of rerolled.org... or rererolled.org?

• nK0SV92AML0WC.jpgkegkilla187Posts: 4MemberUncommon
    11:31PM
    DirtyDozen said:
    Lemme guess, straight from the bowels of rerolled.org... or rererolled.org?
    I dun know nothin bout no rerolled. Massuh Craig treat me real good here. Last night Massuh Craig done let me have two fillings of porridge. He also let me put a humpin on Misses McGregor while he done watches. He sure is a swell massuh.

• 25Like
Reactions: 24 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Whole forum is aids. I thought the software on rerolled was arcane/archaic, MMORPG.com looks like it was set up from 20 years ago specifically to be as obtuse and difficult to use as possible.

Well, it was set up probably right around the time WoW started to take off if I remember correctly, and it probably hasn't seen a single real update since.

So you're not far off.

• 2Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

Chuk beat me to it. Glad I was able to save it though.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users