Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
jesus christ,

he ran for da in 1972 before most of us were even born, before that he was an assistant da(i mean how else do you move up) and before that he was a POPO!!!
0fe915920ccef68294fe063d71f82a57.png

apparently he's a sentacing badass, scaring the shit outta anyone
103c773be6cb21bc828bcd0d9fb4407c.png
FElx8RnXwAgyrXg.jpg

• 5Like
  • 1Trump
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 6 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Fuck everyone who shits on Mike. That dude has STOOD by his beliefs despite being railed by MSM and cancelled. Doesn’t matter if you think he’s a bit off or crazy - he genuinely fights for what he believes. He’s STILL finding success for his company despite being cancelled. This dude is a poster child for how people should conduct themselves in 2021 - don’t fucking take the knee and always stand up for what you believe. Honestly we all should be taking notes on his character.

Last edited:
  • 21Like
Reactions: 20 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Foler Foler as the lord of gold has told me he will provide anyone who who PM's him a juicy jogger dong a $100 MyPillow gift card for Thanksgiving. What a kind gesture, that is mighty white of you Foldies. tis the season for giving and he has decided to put his money where his mouth is.

gift-card-box-new.jpg

• 8Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 8 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Foler Foler as the lord of gold has told me he will provide anyone who who PM's him a juicy jogger dong a $100 MyPillow gift card for Thanksgiving. What a kind gesture, that is mighty white of you Foldies. tis the season for giving and he has decided to put his money where his mouth is.

gift-card-box-new.jpg

Folder, you are absolutely the best. My old pillow just isn't cutting it and I was wondering how I would get some top notch sleep this upcoming month. I knew a patriot like you would come save my REMs. I'm on MyPillow right now and just need your CC info to finish this off, bud. Hurry, my sleep is at risk.

• 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You know when people say "Can you imagine .... dah dah dah"? Usually I can imagine whatever silly hypothetical they are tossing out there.

But if someone said, "Can you imagine watching MSNBC unironically, intently, and seriously for information as a daily feed for news AND agreeing with what they're talking about"?

It's like you're asking if I can imagine painting the color lazy on my 8th pinky at exactly 9:72 a.m.

• 2Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Stop trying to think you are going to John Wick a home invasion. Unless you are actually John Wick be prepared too have your hands feel like dough when you have adrenaline, fear and screaming wife and kids while 4 masked pieces of shit bust through your door and swarm on you so fast you better hope they are just there for items. Because most people are good people they don't have firearms always on them and even stupider is have it in a safe up a flight of stairs, good fucking luck trying to make it unless your firearm is ready to go.

For the amateur or somewhat seasoned firearm owner, you want the shotgun with loaded rounds in the tube, mag inserted in the handgun or rifle so all you need to do is rack, charge or pump and you can finish business. John Wicks have loaded chambers with or without safety engaged. You may only have seconds to react.

Not trying to come off like an asshole but thinking like you are, you are just another victim 99.9% of the time.

The John Wick fantasy is thinking that 4 armed men are going to come into your house at night and you're going to have a gunfight with them. Unless you're a drug dealer or something, that shit has never happened.

• 4Moron
  • 3Pants on Fire!
  • 1Let's Go Brandon!
Reactions: 7 users

Demon Hunter

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It saddens me when I open up MSN all I see is a certain kind of person involved in some of the most heinous shit imaginable, adnauseum tile after tile after tile after.....

Don't preach to us who is in favor of violence.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

xaivius

Freelance Kwisatz-Haderach
<Gold Donor>
The John Wick fantasy is thinking that 4 armed men are going to come into your house at night and you're going to have a gunfight with them. Unless you're a drug dealer or something, that shit has never happened.
huh...

There have been numerous other reports from the Mike Brown and YGWYFD threads. Attackers, the plural, should always be the first assumption until definitively proven otherwise.

• 13Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 14 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Okay, "never happened" is an exaggeration. It's not going to happen to you unless you're a drug dealer or you live in the ghetto.

I'm 100% for totally unabridged gun rights BTW, and if you want to keep a loaded gun in your bedroom that's between you and your family. I just think most people who are preparing for home invasions are engaging in hero fantasies.

• 4Moron
  • 1Slow
Reactions: 4 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Okay, "never happened" is an exaggeration. It's not going to happen to you unless you're a drug dealer or you live in the ghetto.

I'm 100% for totally unabridged gun rights BTW, and if you want to keep a loaded gun in your bedroom that's between you and your family. I just think most people who are preparing for home invasions are engaging in hero fantasies.
I really hope no one ever breaks into my home and I really hope I never have to shoot at someone if they did. Even if it’s a low life piece of shit I don’t want it to happen. Calling it a fantasy is retarded. It’s just a “get the fuck out of my house” weapon in case it ever does happen.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.