Heroes Reborn

Lenas

Trump's Staff
The narration was done by a character from the original, Mohinder Suresh, guy responsible for a lot of shit like the black guy in Terminator 2.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Meh Ep 4 was pretty bad, not sure I want to bother watching the rest of the series when there's way better shit to watch in arrow flash shield, supergirl starting next week and legends of tomorrow coming soon.

Did ep 5 and 6 get any better?

Nuttin_sl

shitlord
It could be better, what the fuck does that Mexican terminator do in the story and can those 2 bad japanese actors be anymore, annoying?

Since money seems to be the issue, I mean a bunch of bad actors save for a few, the so called successful computer game that the girl travels to (Everquest has better graphics ffs) the fight choreography, especially in the lobby, fuck I LOLED, it was worse then the worst fighting scene with van Damme, to name a few hints.

My suggestion is as follows, remove the following characters:

Ren, Miko, The mexicans, the black chic "Joanne" - for the money saved here, invest in CGI

Buy the first 2 seasons of Heroes, let the remaining actors watch (not counting the original members) and try to capture some of the, let us call it magic, of the first 2 seasons.

Burn that fucking lame ass manus, you are following and continue with Dark Matter as although bad, it was and is way better than the shit they have shown so far in Heroes Reborn.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
This show is so horrible, when Hiro was finally revealed, it looked like Noah was like "thank god! now i don't have to carry this stupid show on my back"

like many have said the Mexican and that whole plot is horrible.

CEO girl is horrible

chuck and wife are horrible

OMG the special effects, actually make me want to puke, when element girl saved chuck from the water, i thought it was bad coding or compression, nope just really bad CGI, it was like the CGI you'd get from like the Lifetime channel or something!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
You should probably stop watching it then. Problem solved. Otherwise if you hate it that much and continue watching then you'e only yourself to blame.

I think we've crested the point in the show where things are going to start falling together. It's not horrible, but it's not great. I am curious to see what the guy who can duplicate himself end game is since he's helping create a world that is evo free.

Also I'm curious how they plan to live in the world after they nuke it with the sun.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Also I'm curious how they plan to live in the world after they nuke it with the sun.
Since they are sending stuff to the future, I sort of assumed they were going a long ways into the future, where the sets would be something like a primordial forest so we'd have to assume that everything else recovered for the most part, just no humans, maybe no large animals, etc. Not necessarily realistic perhaps, but easy to pass off to the mouth-breathing viewer.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I suppose. I'm just curious because if they are sending everything to the future...the fact they are doing so, wouldn't that suggest they were successful in their plan?

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
I suppose. I'm just curious because if they are sending everything to the future...the fact they are doing so, wouldn't that suggest they were successful in their plan?
Depends if they can see into that future or get reports back. Maybe the people they send to the future find out the plan has failed and evos rule the world.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
But they had to have went there and come back, like Hiro can do. Or else they would just be blindly sending stuff to the future with no idea where it's going. Thus, they would have to have went there and seen if they were successful or not.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Glad I waited to watch this. I kept getting the feeling they thought our attention span was short enough to ignore that the last 50% of this show was fucking awful the first time around.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
How good are the drugs that Renautas are feeding you that you'd want to shoot yourself in the head (Molly) or kill your own brother, which from 1 previous eps and the way he was in a fervor to find the sister, they have a loving relationship.

Yet, the instant Hiro self unplugs, he doesn't go "OMG i gotta go back under and help out Renautas"

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Hiro was one of the few non-shitty characters from the first series. No infinite powers. Serious side effects from using what he has. And Ando.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
The main problem is this season really lacks a good villain (which is saying a lot for this show). Erica is just this "means to an end" generic bad guy that just seems to be little more than a "means to an end" for the show. She's just there to occasionally yell and throw things and give the other characters something to do. It's like they took Kingpin but stripped out any of the depth or backstory that made him an interesting and occasionally sympathetic villain. Even if her actions are eventually shown to be justifiable, they've done little to make her anything other than an emotionless megalomaniac.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
This season would truly be saved if at the end Erica built a god damn corporation, damned a sub species of the human race(EVOs), just to save the world, while the "Heroes" are just being annoying and getting in the way b/c of feelings.

If she ends up being the one true hero, that'd be tits!

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I like the show. The cgi is fine, so far the story is good and complex. Like always it has that idea of predetermination.

So blonde girl power is raise the dead and wind control?

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, the show is fine so far. It moves a little slow but it's pretty good.
I blame it on them needing to introduce new people to the show as well as old - original season was paced pretty similarly with lots of setup with little real story until Sylar becomes center stage about halfway.