Interesting, Non Political News

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
  • 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Kind of insane they extracted yeast from the dawn of human civilization and were able to bake some tasty bread with it

Reminds me of Jurassic Park.

Dinosour-dough?

1565230568842.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Do we really need science to let us know cats are assholes?

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Do we really need science to let us know cats are assholes?

There are people that believe that men can be women because there is no difference between men and women and we need special 'violence against women' laws because men are dangerous to women, more aggressive, and toxic... even though they are the same as women.

Yes, we need science to tell us all kinds of obvious shit apparently.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

Ehhhh misleading headline. From the end of the article:

The researchers attempted to experiment with cats who lived in a cat cafe, but they found that the cats could not distinguish their own names from the those of other cats in the cafe.

However, they could distinguish their names from other nouns.

Though the researchers concluced that cats are able to discriminate their own names from other words, the study was unable to conclude whether the cats are able to distinguish the name as being an identifier for them or just a word that may have special meaning.

• 1Like

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm

When asked why Chase decided to forgive rather than try and recoup owed money, Martinez said that the company, “felt it was a better decision for all parties, particularly our customers, to forgive the debt."

The company wouldn't elaborate on how much debt was outstanding or how many customers had signed up for their cards.

• 2WTF
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I have a pretty massive credit limit on my one card. With no charges on it rolling over. Let me know when they make the move to the US and I'll buy a new truck or something on the credit card the week before or a mass amount of hookers and blow.

• 1Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
It was only for a specific type of card, not all of them.

Yeah I know, but if a comany wants to do that in the US let me know I'll open a card ahead of time.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Water Spouts are no joke, they fuck shit up worse than tornadoes.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
"interns" LOL

Hundreds of schoolchildren ranging in age from 16 to 18 who have been classified as "interns" are working at Amazon's supplier Foxconn to assemble the popular devices, in defiance of Chinese labor laws.

• 1Like