Interesting, Non Political News

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Meh, it was a serious cheap shot, but he is a notorious piece of shit who will sexually assault any gender.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
if it's andy dick it wasn't a cheap shot, but deserved.

My cousin, David Hale, also know as Tyger is currently behind bars. He was sexually assaulted by famous comedian Andy Dick on August 10th! Andy grabbed his genitals and once Andy realized how furious David was, responded by smiling and winking, which is what led to the attack! Nola.com and many other sites are twisting the story every which way and vilifying him for standing up for himself! David’s bond is currently set at $2500!! Please help and donate to get him out of jail!!

• 1Like
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The French Quarter is not someplace you would normally think of as a gay bashing/beating area. Every time I've been there the gays are out in full force and nobody does anything.

Who knows what actually happened tho.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
The French Quarter is not someplace you would normally think of as a gay bashing/beating area. Every time I've been there the gays are out in full force and nobody does anything.

Andy Dick is famous for sexually assaulting both genders. He has a criminal record for it and lost more than one civil suit, Sea Bass might not have got his junk grabbed, but he did pick a perfect defense for cold cocking a sexual predator.

Dick states that he has struggled with drug and alcohol abuse over the years and has entered into rehab programs 20 times in an effort to become sober.

On July 16, 2008, Dick was arrested in Murrieta, California, on suspicion of drug possession and sexual battery. He exposed the breasts of a 17-year-old girl when he allegedly grabbed and pulled down her tank top and brassiere. During a search of his person, police reported finding a small quantity of cannabis and one alprazolam (Xanax) tablet (for which Dick did not have a prescription) in his front pants pocket.[31][32] He was released from jail after posting $5,000 bail. Dick eventually pleaded guilty to misdemeanor battery and marijuana possession. He was sentenced to three years probation, had to pay about $700 in fines, and was ordered to wear an alcohol-monitoring bracelet for one year.[33]

On January 23, 2010, Dick was arrested about 4 a.m. at a bar in Huntington, West Virginia, on charges of sexual abuse after reportedly groping a bartender and a patron.[34][35] He was released from jail after pleading not guilty and posting $60,000 bail.[36][37] On June 29, 2011, Dick was formally indicted by a Cabell County Grand Jury for two counts of first degree sexual abuse. Dick pleaded not guilty during a formal arraignment in Cabell County Circuit Court in Huntington on July 29, 2011. After receiving the not guilty plea, Judge Paul Ferrell set a trial date of January 17, 2012.[38] After several delays, on May 21, 2012, Dick was given a six-month pre-trial diversion. An assistant prosecutor said that the agreement stated that if Dick would stay out of legal trouble for six months, the criminal charges would be dismissed.[39] In January 2012, the two alleged victims filed a civil suit against Dick for unspecified damages.[40]

In June 2018, he was charged with misdemeanor sexual battery and battery charges for allegedly groping a woman in April that year.

In 2005, Dick dropped his pants and exposed his genitals to the audience at Yuk Yuk's comedy club in Edmonton, Alberta. He was ushered off the stage, and the second night was cancelled.[42]

In August 2006, Dick attended the Comedy Central Roast of William Shatner. He licked the faces of Farrah Fawcett, Carrie Fisher, and Patton Oswalt. Mandy Stadtmiller wrote about being bitten by Dick in "Page Six" of The New York Post.[43]

In December 2006, Dick upset an audience at The Improv in Los Angeles by shouting "You're all a bunch of American Inventors!" following an improvised set with comedian Ian Bagg.

There is a fucking huge list of bullshit like this. But he really should be put to death for this one.

In February 2007, Dick was forcibly removed from the stage during an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, after repeatedly touching guest Ivanka Trump. Jimmy Kimmel called in his security guards, Uncle Frank and Veatrice Rice, who assisted as Kimmel dragged Dick off by his legs.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm

The only time I've ever been sexually harassed was there in the french quarter, some fag grabbed my ass in the crowd as I walked by. Guess that's par for the course.

• 1Like

Borzak

Maybe. I lived an hour away for the first 25 years of my life and again at various times. I've been to the actual quarter probably a 1/2 dozen times including mardia gras. Not a big fan.

• 1Like

Borzak

Odd. Sex in a toilet. Spray them with water. Take too long in the toilet. Alarms sound and spray you with water.

Movement sensors inside the toilets will respond to "violent" activity, while weight sensors will be installed to detect the entrance of more than one person, triggering the deterrent measures. The toilets have also been designed to prevent rough sleepers taking shelter inside: If a user remains in the toilet for too long, a warning message will play, while the lights and heating will switch off.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
So this one Japanese woman is trying to encourage people to travel outside of Japan after her trip to New York in the 80s.

It's all well and good but that's not happening with an over worked and highly suicidal population, to the Japanese work culture dishonorable to ask for a vacation, hell it's dishonorable to even take a five minute lunch break. Also I doubt the Japs are in the traveling spirit as they seem to have given up on life and regressed themselves.

• 1Like
re: Andy Dick:

That loser is so well-known as a pathetic sexual assaulter. He is so bad, that even the #metoo movement was like, are you serious, we are gonna waste time on him??

He deserves some good long jail time. I understand being a freak, being a comedian, being weird, but when that seems to always lead you to assault, go fuck yourself, I say.

• 1Like