Interesting, Non Political News

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
The three had ended up at a White Castle after trying to go to a strip club at 3 a.m. and finding it closed. A fourth judge went into the White Castle, while Bell, Adams and Jacobs stood outside.

lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

My guess is that this is yet another front for the Pedo rings.

lol no. This isn't uncommon. Most states regulate the number of kids you can have at a daycare location based on number of staff and size of the facility, and they can be frequently subject to inspections. Hiding the kids on another property while inspection happens is something that can occur and all too often in the news, you hear about some home run daycare that keeps getting in trouble for taking on too many kids /w too little staff/facility size (which maximizes profits for the daycare owner at the cost of the safety of the kids). It's a liability/safety issue...you don't want 30 toddlers running around with only 1 adult trying to keep tabs, that is a recipe for disaster. It isn't hard to find news articles about fatalities/serious injuries that have resulted because of this.

• 2WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I thought the lady across the street was running an illegal daycare. Not that I really cared. Half a dozen kids out playing on the swings and jungle gym a few times a day. I can't hear them so whatever. Found out just recently it was her grandkids, she has 6 all within 1-1/2 years of age from each other. Arrggg. That would make me use an illegal daycare.

I'm not sure they even had a license when I was a kid. A black woman kept me and a few others at her home when I was real young.

• 2Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
when everyone is fucking stupid

On August 26, Lilly pleaded guilty to one count of first-degree assault for shooting five times at a school bus which ultimately grazed the head of the bus driver and wounded his left arm.

According to the criminal complaint, on February 5, around 2 p.m., school bus driver Thomas Benson was trying to merge onto Interstate 35W near Chicago Avenue during a snow storm. The bus scraped Lilly’s black sedan, although Benson was unaware of it.

Lilly stopped his car in the left lane of slowly moving traffic and walked towards the bus. He tried to get Benson to open the door to exchange information but he did not because there was a child on board. Instead, Lilly told the court, as Lilly walked to the front of the vehicle, Benson bumped him with the bus.

Lilly told the court that he pulled out his 9 mm handgun, which he carries as a security guard, and fired five shots into the bus windshield. The young girl on the bus was not injured.

• 1Like

Borzak

Was wondering how difficult it is to regulate the temperature on that when actually doing something.

• 1Like

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm

One of the hospital's surgical instrument sterilization technicians failed to complete a necessary step, meaning patients could have been exposed to hepatitis C virus, hepatitis B virus, and human immunodeficiency (HIV) virus.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>

One of the hospital's surgical instrument sterilization technicians failed to complete a necessary step, meaning patients could have been exposed to hepatitis C virus, hepatitis B virus, and human immunodeficiency (HIV) virus.
Amusing that one of the listed immediate steps conducted was not shit canning the tech.

• 1Like

Gask

Dresden Green Vault raiders carry out the ‘world’s biggest-ever heist’ stealing €1 billion jewels
Security sources say the thieves were very small in stature to have been able to fit through the tiny gap they managed to make. CCTV also showed the diminutive bandits inside the building. Official sources have described the perpetrators as "conspicuously small". A pair of the vertically challenged crooks were spotted on CCTV inside the museum. (we get it lol)

The gang then smashed open the show cases inside the vault using what authorities believe to be either a sledgehammer or an axe. After shattering the glass they wrenched out three sets of diamonds with an estimated value of around €1 billion (£850million)

Having pinched the pricey jewels, the thieves then made their way back out of the museum through the same tiny window. Once out in the open air they headed to an underground shaft that runs underneath the Sophienstrasse in front of the building. From there they hopped into a black limousine to complete their daring getaway.

They remain on the run and police are yet to confirm all of the items that were taken.
A rundown of events.
GL-LIMOUSINE-v2.jpg
Some of the loot.
NINTCHDBPICT000542851044.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000542851435.jpg

• 2Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
  • 2Like

Gask

Port Neches plant explosion: Another burning tower falls, officials say no airborne asbestos found
Another distillation tower toppled late Saturday as fire continued to burn at the Port Neches, Texas, chemical plant that exploded Wednesday night. The plant, which has been cited for environmental violations in the past, experienced two explosions that forced a mandatory evacuation for 50,000, while sparking fears of asbestos contamination.

Officials noted that some of the equipment that had exploded from the TPC Group chemical plant site contained asbestos insulation, adding that toxicology consulting firm CTEH will be leading lead removal efforts.

Area residents have been cleared to return to the area since Friday, and officials said Saturday that they have found no measurable concentration of asbestos in the air. They say the fire continues to be contained, and that the falling tower had no impact outside the TPC Group facility.

• 1Like