Preacher

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
what's the DVR and such numbers, though? What do they call it, the +3 or +7day numbers?

I would imagine those are very high, as shows geared towards the under 35 crowd tend to be DVR'd a lot. I know I never watch it live. It's always later that night, or within a couple days.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

pretty good
it doubles the 18-49 rating and more than doubles the total numbers.
season has avg of something like
.4 18-49 and 1.1m total live
.8 and 2.3 live +7

just saying most shows with those numbers wouldn't be getting half that budget

and amc is notoriously cheap

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Well I'm glad they spend money for this show. One of my favorites on TV right now.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
pretty good
it doubles the 18-49 rating and more than doubles the total numbers.
season has avg of something like
.4 18-49 and 1.1m total live
.8 and 2.3 live +7

just saying most shows with those numbers wouldn't be getting half that budget

and amc is notoriously cheap
Fair enough. I wonder if seth rogen and co. Have something to do with the extra budget.

• 1Like

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
inhaled the comic after my boss kept talking about the show

skipped season 1 and went with two since i cared more about if it would be faithful to the comic

so im current with 2 and need to finish the end of season 1

i really like the hell stuff but the saint ending back there bothers me, the plot device about covering your ears to avoid the power of the word is ultra lame

i prefer how the word didn't work on foreign languages, that makes more sense to me

*i also like that humperdoo and all religious stuff is actually made the cut!

• 1Like

Cybsled

I like how Eugene and Hitler have this nice moment, then once they get back to Earth, Hitler books it out of there and Eugene realizes he may have made a mistake letting Hitler come back lol

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I like how Eugene and Hitler have this nice moment, then once they get back to Earth, Hitler books it out of there and Eugene realizes he may have made a mistake letting Hitler come back lol
Yea, i cant imagine that was his plan (hitler) cause he had a chance to come with him like 3 times without looking suspicious and declined. But, i wonder if being on earth vs hell actually effects his mindset. Like, he was actually redeeming himself in hell and now old bad hitler is back.

Lol, imagine reading this post to someone who doesnt watch the show. My mom was gonna watch an episode and i explained to her where the story was at and she was like 'wtf is this show?!?'

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I think Eugene and Hitler will continue their buddy cop adventures for awhile yet. Poor Hitler broke his leg and everything though so he wont get too far. I think the modern world is going to overwhelm him or something.

The Ferryman talking like a California bro was lol.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Given how closely they kept Eugene to his original character, I can only hope they keep Jesse's grandma the same.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Man what an awesome show. Finally knocked out season 2, I just love the way this is made and it plays off how ridiculous the whole idea of it all is sometimes. Probably not the best show on tv right now, but it might be my favorite

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Definitely one of my favorites. Best villians, best dialogue, best characters. Only complaint is Cassidy's arc so far, guy kind of went from sword-fights and jumping out of airplanes to sad cuckold vampire guy.

• 2Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I agree with everything said so far. One of my favorite shows on TV at this moment. But Cassidy has been neutered after what we saw in the very first episode.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm FINALLY getting a chance to watch season 2. I've had every episode downloaded since they aired. Woohoo. Saint of Killers is pretty badass.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Damn I was hoping this was a bump for Season 3 info.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Kinda a switch from the comics where Grandma held all the power over him. Jody and TC are way less sadistic overall so far as well. Interested to see how this plays out.

• 1Like