The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Is it possible to eat Lay's or Doritos with bean dip without leaving most of the chip in the bean dip? If I don't buy the thicker tortilla chips, they snap off constantly.

Also, whomever decided that "hot" bean dip is hot needs their taste buds re-examined. There is nothing even vaguely hot about it, and I'm not one of those "I eat scorpion peppers raw!!" people. I'd kill for a good hot bean dip. I can't even imagine how bland the non-hot must be; not sure I've ever even had it.
Make your own? Pretty crazy easy to can some beans.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Well rather than canning your own, I never got why people overpay for the dip when you can just open a can of refrieds and be 90% there. Add shredded cheese if desired and if you need heat dust it with cayenne. Then 2 minutes in a small stove pot or could probably microwave the bitch.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Well rather than canning your own, I never got why people overpay for the dip when you can just open a can of refrieds and be 90% there. Add shredded cheese if desired and if you need heat dust it with cayenne. Then 2 minutes in a small stove pot or could probably microwave the bitch.

That sounds pretty fucking close to cooking, which is exactly what I am trying to avoid if I am eating bean dip and Doritos.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
They are not in the same market at all. No place with a drive in can compete with In n Out. Jack in the Box competition is Burger King, McDonalds, Wendy's etc and I prefer it to those.

No way. I'd take Wendy's and McD's over Jack any day. Jack fucking sucks. It's a last minute 3am option.

• 1Supertaster
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Been a long time since I’ve been out to lunch, but went from my office to home around lunch time and decided to hit up some raising canes.

So good. Picture not my food since they are only allowing drive thru right now, but you get the point.

96AC64C7-4B94-46C7-BE80-B1AD2635D9B0.jpeg

• 2Like
  • 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Mike's Famous Philly from Jersey Mike's is really good stuff. I didn't care for their BBQ sub. especially since they charge $8 for it. Why don't these sub places have something more than chips for the sides? At least offer fries.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I tried them yesterday too. Not super hot but you get some burning by the end of a 10 piece with the sauce. If anything they are more crispy than regular McNuggets which is saying something.

Ceowulff

Blackwing Lair Raider
Jack in the box was put on this planet so you can eat their cheap ass tacos at 2am when you're drunk.

That's it.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I tried them yesterday too. Not super hot but you get some burning by the end of a 10 piece with the sauce. If anything they are more crispy than regular McNuggets which is saying something.

I ate through 35 of them on Thursday night without any of the hot sauce to accompany them. By 25 my nose was running, so they do have their own heat especially when you eat a lot.

• 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
i wanted to get chikfila and mcdees spicy nugs to try, turns out on my way back from chickfila, my mcdees is under construction, like cranes and shit, i mean it's a mcdees so theres another further out, but i was already on my way home.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Crushed a 20 with bbq sauce tonight and was burning pretty good. Very impressed with how much I like them being so crispy and crunchy

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Had to see what the hype was all about with the spicy nugs McDs. I really like them. Got a bunch of different sauces and I felt like a mix between bbq and buffalo really made them shine. Spicy level didn't kick in until about nug number 15 but I still have spicy taste and hotness still in my mouth 10 minutes later. I'm going to be visiting McDs more often because of spicy nugs.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Jack in the box was put on this planet so you can eat their cheap ass tacos at 2am when you're drunk.

That's it.
Munchie meal for 6 bucks after 9pm. Jalapeno chicken sandwich, fries/curly fries, 2 tacos and a drink.

• 1Quality Calories