The Fast Food Thread

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
was it made/owned by a paki?

No surprising few pakis where I live. The two employees I saw was a fat old white woman who did the work and made the sandwiches, and a young teen jogger who didn't appear to actually be doing anything.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So I had Subway for the first time in years because it was buy 1 get 1 figured fuck it. Why not give it a go. Got 2 footlong steak n cheese they normally are like $9 each which seems like a total fucking rip off but hell people are dumb, but even at $4.50 a piece I was quickly reminded why I wrote the place off.

Not only are they stingy as fuck with the toppings. Veggies are cheap you worried about the 8 cents worth of green onions I might get, but the bread and meat I am not even sure were either.
Not good enough. I'd rather fuckin' starve.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I get subway every now and then when I can pick up a 5$ deal, but I usually have a break down during the ordering process. "Red onions" then the person making it puts on 3 little strands of red onions.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Apparently Culver's had a cheesecurd burger limited time thing on Friday only.... goddamn them goddamn them to hell. I wanna try one.

• 1Mother of God

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
The Curderburger was nothing special, like you ordered a burger with 4x the normal cheese, which obviously sounds great, but really was just worse than getting a normal burger with a side of curds.

I did only get half of one though. Someone picked them for lunch at work, and even went early to get them. She arrived at 10:05 (store opens at 10), there was already a line, was limited to only 5 (wanted to order like 12), and the person behind her got the last one. Thought she was gonna get robbed in the parking lot like it was a Popeye's sandwich.

joz123

Potato del Grande
The only sandwich I can tolerate any more at Subways out here is the Spicy Italian. The tuna was the only other one I would get but the tuna is so watery and mushy now.

• 1Solidarity

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
The only sandwich I can tolerate any more at Subways out here is the Spicy Italian. The tuna was the only other one I would get but the tuna is so watery and mushy now.
If you ever go to FL you can ask Folger to hook you up with some hot & nasty sammies.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Found these today and they remind me of those old gator chips they made in the 80's.

1634506698308.png

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
So earlier today I tried out this Mexican Burrito joint called 3 Pepper Burrito this place was baller as fuck. I ended up ordering the El Hefe burrito which ended up being this Giant monstrosity $18 double mega burrito. This thing was like the size of a large cat, and they had some sort of mango habanero salsa that was the nectar of the gods, it was glorious to behold, if it was if Cheech Marin came down from heaven and rolled this thing personally, this was the type of Burrito that would jump the border and enroll in High School Spanish just to ace the test.

hqdefault.jpg

Sadly there is a price a mortal must play to enter the Kingdom of Burrito Valhalla. A couple hours after eating this thing my tummy let me know there was going to be Category Five Hurricane brewing in my colon. Since that time my asshole has been playing Parappa the Rappa on repeat "Kick Punch, It's all in the mind" Kick Kick Punch. I went down to the Kitchen to grab a glass of water and within seconds I had let loose a foggy Marine Layer so thick you could taste it. My dog who has on occasion eaten her own shit, actually let the room while I was typing this.

Was it worth it? You bet your ass it was, just know that this thing will come back to haunt you like the Ghost of Burrito past in A Christmas Carol fable.

maxresdefault.jpg

3Pepper-Burrito_Spicy-Chicken-Burrito_Native.jpeg

EP-180629696.jpg

• 8Quality Calories
  • 3Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 12 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I've never had black pudding, so I have no idea if I'd like this or not.

We need someone in the UK to conduct some research

1634777011489.png

• 1Like

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So earlier today I tried out this Mexican Burrito joint called 3 Pepper Burrito this place was baller as fuck. I ended up ordering the El Hefe burrito which ended up being this Giant monstrosity $18 double mega burrito. This thing was like the size of a large cat, and they had some sort of mango habanero salsa that was the nectar of the gods, it was glorious to behold, if it was if Cheech Marin came down from heaven and rolled this thing personally, this was the type of Burrito that would jump the border and enroll in High School Spanish just to ace the test.

hqdefault.jpg

Sadly there is a price a mortal must play to enter the Kingdom of Burrito Valhalla. A couple hours after eating this thing my tummy let me know there was going to be Category Five Hurricane brewing in my colon. Since that time my asshole has been playing Parappa the Rappa on repeat "Kick Punch, It's all in the mind" Kick Kick Punch. I went down to the Kitchen to grab a glass of water and within seconds I had let loose a foggy Marine Layer so thick you could taste it. My dog who has on occasion eaten her own shit, actually let the room while I was typing this.

Was it worth it? You bet your ass it was, just know that this thing will come back to haunt you like the Ghost of Burrito past in A Christmas Carol fable.

maxresdefault.jpg

EP-180629696.jpg
This post should be required reading in every high school English class. Pure poetry.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I'm glad nobody punchable was nearby when I opened the bacon cabinet. Probably the closest I've been to irrational violence in my life. That jimmy dean one was 11$ for a 12oz.

photo_2021-10-21_11-46-04.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I'm glad nobody punchable was nearby when I opened the bacon cabinet. Probably the closest I've been to irrational violence in my life. That jimmy dean one was 11$ for a pound.

View attachment 378231

At costco pork belly is 3-4 dollars a lb sold in 11-13lb slabs - I've been making my own bacon out of it for about a year and a half now. Just need a vacume sealer and either a meat cutter or long meat knife (i use the knife, takes like an hour to cut em all up and get em sealed). Check out recipes online. Pretty easy if you have the fridge space to cure it. Even if you don't have a smoker I've read it's just fine doing the low temp cook in the oven.

Foolproof method I use is cut slab into 3 sections, weigh em, and then 2.5% salt 2.5% maple syrup .25% pink salt so it's impossible to over salt, and then whatever flavorings you want, but the cure takes 18-21 days. The tons of salt/sugar method is much quicker but you can fuck up your cure pretty easy. Percent method comes out perfect every time.

my last batch

1634836044412.png

1634836088637.png

• 5Quality Calories
  • 5Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 10 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I'm glad nobody punchable was nearby when I opened the bacon cabinet. Probably the closest I've been to irrational violence in my life. That jimmy dean one was 11$ for a 12oz.

View attachment 378231
Damn. That's shit tier bacon too.

At costco pork belly is 3-4 dollars a lb sold in 11-13lb slabs -

I did not know that. I'll have to look into it. I love it uncured as well (side pork). You need to salt it in the pan but cut it half an inch thick and fry it up that shit is delicious.

• 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

hqdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

EP-180629696.jpg

This read like poetry. You should write short stories.

I also make my own bacon as Kiroy Kiroy does. It's awesome and cheap. But it does require labour.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The chicken nuggets at Popeyes are legit. Loved them with the blackened ranch.

• 1Like

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger

View attachment 378231

Who the fuck buys anything other than Wright's Brand thick cut bacon? It is currently $27 for 4 pounds at Sam's which is $10 more than it usually costs, but it is better than all of the shit in your picture by 100 miles.

16349474276499025388411990838940.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users