The "Shit I just bought" thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Speaking of hats. Is there a good guide around to figure out the right hat type for you? I'm at that age where despite baseball caps being common in my province, I'm not fully comfortable wearing one. But, I need a hat for when I'm being lazy about shaving my head. I don't want to be one of those dudes that wears a goofy hat and doesn't realize it.
I would suggest a nice flatcap newsboy which looks good on anyone, man or woman. You might even pull off a fedora. Both can be expensive. But you could get a decent flatcap at Wal-Mart for 9 bucks

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I would suggest a nice flatcap newsboy which looks good on anyone, man or woman. You might even pull off a fedora. Both can be expensive. But you could get a decent flatcap at Wal-Mart for 9 bucks

A flat cap was what I had in mind, but I've seen them pulled off poorly many times. And I don't have any samurai swords or weeb pillows to go with the fedora.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
A flat cap was what I had in mind, but I've seen them pulled off poorly many times. And I don't have any samurai swords or weeb pillows to go with the fedora.

I have a skullcap I wear when doing super dirty work I got from AEO 20 yrs ago. I wish they still made them. It's 100% cotton and looks a lot like this. Comfy, but makes you look like an Archies cartoon character or a crazy drug addict. Which isnt always a bad thing.

138345.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I have a skullcap I wear when doing super dirty work I got from AEO 20 yrs ago. I wish they still made them. It's 100% cotton and looks a lot like this. Comfy, but makes you look like an Archies cartoon character or a crazy drug addict. Which isnt always a bad thing.

138345.jpg

The homeless/bottle pickers around here wear ones just like those, so that's going to be a no for me dog

• 1Worf

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
The homeless/bottle pickers around here wear ones just like those, so that's going to be a no for me dog

75% of my waking time I am grubby as fuck from working a dirty job. Looking like a Homeless person has its perks, panhandlers NEVER get in your grill and the Boy Scouts / Girls scouts hawking fund raiser shit outside of the grocery store fuck right off when I come out.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
There are different types of flat caps, some wide, Some skinny, how you look in them depends on the shape of the face and head. Some are shitty because they are made with nylon that they picked up at the dollar store. Whatever you get, try to start with wool. Go to YouTube and search flat caps and there will be several tutorials on getting the right one for you. I've been wearing flat caps for 15 years and over that time I have accumulated literally dozens of them from various places in various shapes, made from various materials. Good luck

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
I never liked that hat style, it was the most annoying part of BDU's. This type was the greatest

Boonie hat was the best fucking part about being deployed, wore from the day we left til the day we got back. Sucks it wasn't part of the allowable stuff stateside.

MC_PROD_16633.jpg

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Any hat that's not a baseball cap or a beanie makes you look exactly like this to me.

fc2f817e-8798-4b4c-999d-3cccc259ea34.png

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
These are all the types of hats where you where a phone clip on the outside with your shirt placed in a way so everyone can see your dad phonen

• 2Supertaster
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This whole hat discussion, cringe...
spoken like a gentleman who doesnt like hats.
Any hat that's not a baseball cap or a beanie makes you look exactly like this to me.

fc2f817e-8798-4b4c-999d-3cccc259ea34.png
dont be a tim pool.
xUqpSCM4_400x400.jpg

because when you are a tim pool this is what everyone thinks you look like without it
t2e.jpg

@Dom
check this video out. dude goes through all the styles. some of them i dont even have.
i need to get a Big Apple

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
spoken like a gentleman who doesnt like hats.

dont be a tim pool.
xUqpSCM4_400x400.jpg

because when you are a tim pool this is what everyone thinks you look like without it
t2e.jpg

@Dom
check this video out. dude goes through all the styles. some of them i dont even have.
i need to get a Big Apple

That dude really likes hats.

And yeah, the Tim Pool pic is exactly why I need to wear a hat when I'm not fully shaved. If anything, mine is worse.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That dude really likes hats.

And yeah, the Tim Pool pic is exactly why I need to wear a hat when I'm not fully shaved. If anything, mine is worse.
he's been working at that same hat shop for 25 years. he's like hat Rainman. his videos on fedoras are extensive. like after watching those videos i learned more about fedora hats than i ever needed to know. still havent found one i can wear without looking like i just left temple.

• 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
It'd be amazing if Tim Pool interviewed libtards wearing the wool cap and then interviewed magas w/o the cap. Hes like two totally different ppl.

I mean of course he fucking wearas that wool cap like it fought off AIDS, it's so low on his head it's fucking touching his eyebrows.

• 1Like

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It'd be amazing if Tim Pool interviewed libtards wearing the wool cap and then interviewed magas w/o the cap. Hes like two totally different ppl.

I mean of course he fucking wearas that wool cap like it fought off AIDS, it's so low on his head it's fucking touching his eyebrows.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
He needs a new shirt too. Fucking wears the same one in every video like that chick from seinfeld always wearing the same outfit on dates.

• 1Like

Crimson

Peasant
s-l1600.jpg

What can I say? I like flowing outerwear I can wear over a jacket.
And it is pretty functional too; it's water proof (IE, it doesn't just absorb water and leave you drowned) so you can have it for those extra cold days.

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
That should come in handy when you're leaping off buildings, assassinating people.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users